The data controller is the company LegendaryPlays, SAS registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 912 253 457, and whose registered office is located at 32 rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris.
The personal data processed is collected directly from you.
Within the limits of their respective responsibilities and for the purposes set out in Article 2, the categories of recipients likely to have access to your data are:
● Authorised staff in our various departments (authorised sales, marketing, IT and accounting staff);
● Our payment service provider Shop Pay( https://shop.app/legal-and-policies)
● The service provider responsible for hosting the Site (Vercel);
● The authorised personnel of our subcontractors;
● Where applicable, the relevant courts, mediators, chartered accountants, statutory auditors, lawyers, bailiffs, debt collection companies ;
● Third parties likely to place cookies on your terminals when you give your consent (for more details, see the Cookies Management section).
Wherever possible, we give preference to subcontractors located within the European Union.
However, we may transfer your data outside the European Union.
These transfers are carried out in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and we put in place all the guarantees required to secure your personal data, in particular by applying the European Commission's standard contractual clauses, supplemented by the implementation of additional guarantees. For more information on data transfers outside the EU, you can contact us:
● By post at the following address: Legendary Plays - 32 rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris
● By e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
In accordance with applicable legislation, you have rights when your personal data is processed. Subject to the conditions applicable to the exercise of these rights, you have the following rights:
● Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and where it is, to receive a copy of all the data we hold about you.
● Right to object to the processing of your data on legitimate grounds.
● Right to withdraw your consent at any time where the lawful basis for processing is consent.
● Right to portability of personal data: only where the legal basis for processing is the performance of a contract or consent, you may receive your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable structured format, for the purposes in particular of transmission to a third party. You also have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly to that third party.
● Right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification, as soon as possible, of personal data, if such data is incomplete or erroneous.
● Right to limitation of processing: you have the right to request the limitation of processing of personal data concerning you in certain cases defined by law.
● Right to erasure: subject to certain conditions detailed in Article 17 of the GDPR,
● Right to define the fate of your data after your death and to choose whether we communicate (or not) your data to a third party that you have previously designated.
In the event of your death and in the absence of instructions from you, we undertake to destroy your data, unless its retention proves necessary for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you may be asked to prove your identity in order to prevent fraudulent requests. For any questions regarding the processing of your data or to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us:
● By post to: Legendary Plays - 32 rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris
● By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country of residence, in France the CNIL: